The Auto Technology 880 hour program teaches students all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance of modern automobiles including internal combustion engines, fuel and ignition systems, brakes, suspension/steering, HVAC, drivetrain, electrical diagnosis, engine performance and computer controls.
Upon completion of the program, students may test for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
Auto Technology | 880 hours
- Introduction to Automotive Basics | 60 hours
- Basic Electrical Theory & Systems* | 85 hours
- Advanced Electrical Systems & Diagnosis* | 95 hours
- Engine Operation/Repair* | 100 hours
- Powertrain/Drivetrain/Automatic Transmission* | 100 hours
- Brakes* | 112 hours
- Suspension/Steering/Alignment* | 108.5 hours
- HVAC* | 82.5 hours
- Engine Performance* | 120 hours
* Courses must be taken in sequence and cannot be taking individually.
Tuition and fees
Program of Study: $7,020
Each Course: Varies
West-MEC Northeast Campus
1617 W. Williams Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85027